Apply | 1 (800) 964-3576

Funding solutions for printing companies in the United States and Canada with options that include invoice and receivables factoring, accounts receivable financing, asset based lending  and purchase order finance services.

The printing industry is constantly dealing with technological advancements, print management and margin pressures all of which are having an impact on profit margins, and companies are working harder than ever before for half of what they earned years ago?  We work with many companies that operate in the printing sector and so we understand the issues that they face. It’s an industry by its very nature that experiences cash flow problems. The gap between paying suppliers for raw materials and receiving payments from your customers can cause disruption to your cash flow, which means you have to put your growth plans on hold.

Our service means that we can help you improve your cash flow by providing an advance of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices. Then as you raise an invoice, we can release up to 90% of the value of that invoice within 24 hours. The remaining 10% is paid to you, less a small service fee, once we receive payment from your customer.

This means your business has access to an ongoing supply of cash linked to your sales. So as your business grows so does the amount of funding available to you.

In addition to the cash that we provide, we can also save you valuable management time. We provide an accounts receivable management service where we pursue and collect outstanding invoice payments from your customers on your behalf, so that you have more time to concentrate on generating new business. We will prepare and send out statements, telephone all of your customers, collect payments for you and maintain professional and detailed accounts of your transactions. We will provide you with 24-hour online access to your reports, including scanned images of the checks that we receive.

You remain in control by working with a dedicated team of people who ensure your customers are as happy to deal with us as they are with you. To get started - Click Here.



Printing Asset Based Lending

Receivables Lines of Credit
Minimum: $100,000
Maximum: $25 million
Years in Business: 2 Minimum
DSCR / FCCR: 1.20x
Rates/Terms: Competitive
United States and Canada
Standard terms and conditions apply

Printing Factoring

Minimum: $5,000
Maximum: $15 million
Startups OK
Advances: Up to 92% - 95%
Rates/Terms: Competitive
United States and Canada
Standard terms and conditions apply